[DOWNLOAD] Piranha Profits Value Momentum Investing Course - Whale Investor
Adam Khoo - Piranha Profits | Value Momentum Investing Course - Whale Investor
Learn to Build Your First Million-Dollar Portfolio….
Lesson 1: Stock Market Basics
• How the Stock Market Works: What Drives Stock Prices?
• How and When to Buy and/or Sell Stocks
• Value Momentum Investing™: Valuation + Trend = Maximum Profits
Lesson 2: Investing in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
• Why Index ETFs are the safest investments
• Why the Stock Market Always Goes Up and How to Capture Huge Gains
• Different ETFs and Their Performance
• How to Invest in ETFs that Track Market, Sector and Industry Indices
• Entry and Exit Strategies for ETF Investing
Lesson 3: 3 Steps to Successful Investing
• How to Identify the Best Companies in the Market
• How to Buy Stocks at Discounted Prices
• How to Find the Optimal Entry/Exit Point for Maximum Gains
Lesson 4: Fundamental Analysis: Identifying Great Businesses
• Key Numbers that Identify a Great Business
• How to Read Financial Statements
• Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
• How to Identify Growth Potential and Danger Signs
• How to Screen for the Best Stocks in the Market
Lesson 5: Stock Valuation: Finding a Stock’s True Worth
• 4 Different Ways to Value a Stock
• Finding the True Intrinsic Value of a Stock
• PEG Ratio, Discounted Cash Flow Method
• Discounted Earnings Method and Price-to-Book Ratio
Lesson 6: Timing Your Entries with Technical Analysis
• Principles of Technical Analysis
• How to Maximise the Returns by Timing Your Entry and Exits
• How to Identify Market Trends and Cycles
• The Power of Support and Resistance Levels
• How to Use Moving Averages to Read Trend Changes
Lesson 7: The 7 Step Investment Formula
• The 7-Step Easy-to-Follow Formula for Value Momentum Investing™
• A Detailed Method to Find the Best Investments at the Best Time
• Case Studies: Alphabet and Tencent Holdings
Lesson 8: Building a Winning Portfolio
• How to Diversify Your Portfolio to Minimise Risk
• Low Risk, High Return Portfolio with Optimal Portfolio Allocation
• Defensive Versus Cyclical Stocks
• 7 Stock Investment Categories: Which Is the Best for You?
Lesson 9: Finding Investment Opportunities & Portfolio Management
• Best Investment Opportunities and How You Can Find Them
• Stock Screeners to Find the Best Stocks
• Manage Your Portfolio Like a Professional
• When to Exit an Investment
Lesson 10: The Psychology of Winning Investors
• Psychology Versus Strategy
• Model the Psychology of Top Investors to Achieve Consistent Profits
Lesson 11: Choosing a Stock Broker
• Choosing the Right Stock Broker for You
• 7 Keys to Selecting a Good Stock Broker
• How to Place Orders and Manage Your Investments
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!