[DOWNLOAD] Pristine Greg Capra 7 DVD Course Set
Pristine Greg Capra 7 DVD Course Set - Capra, Greg - Traders' Library | 4.2 GB
A complete course for day traders of all levels of expertise from the experts at Pristine, the world’s premier online trading school
Pristine.com is the world’s number-one online trading school for active day traders and investors.
Since 1994, Pristine has been providing comprehensive training using online trading courses, seminars and webinars to teach multiple strategies and stock market technical analysis. Day trading services such as real-time online trading rooms–including The Pristine Method Trading Room and The Black Room–as well as daily trading newsletters, such as “The Pristine Day Trader,” help traders identify profitable trades and provide constant trading ideas. The concepts they share are based on the years of research and experience of their co-founder, Greg Capra.
– Includes seven, ninety-minute courses supplemented by a wealth of online resources available from Pristine.com
– Offers comprehensive coverage of five key subject areas of vital interest to day traders, from candlesticks to swing trading
– Six featured courses include: Mastering Candlestick Charts Parts I & II; Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I & II; Sentiment Internal Indicators for
Winning Swing and Position Trading; Breadth Internal Indicators for Winning Swing and Position Trading; Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis
Pristine has been providing traders with cutting edge strategies to improve their trading for years. The concepts they share are based on the years of research and experience of their co-founder, Greg Capra. Don’t pass up this opportunity to save big on these Greg Capra Signature Courses.
Seven 90-minute courses including:
1. Mastering Candlestick Charts Part I
2. Mastering Candlestick Charts Part II
3. Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I
4. Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part II
5. Sentiment Internal Indicators for Winning Swing and Position Trading
6. Breadth Internal Indicators for Winning Swing and Position Trading
7. Predicting Trends with Inter market Analysis
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!