[DOWNLOAD] Champion Day Trader Course
Champion Day Trader by Uday Dave
Curriculum of Part-I :
Section 1: Trading Basics
Videos on understanding the markets and how they function, technical and price action analysis, understanding day trading, and basics of charting.
Section 2: Structure of the markets
Two videos to make you completely understand the structure of markets.
Section 3: Trend, Range and Decision Points
Total 18 comprehensive videos.
Section 4: Day trading concepts
Videos on acceptance and rejection of prices, space, fluid & congestion, barbwire, gaps, trend strength and volatility.
Section 5: All about Patterns
FBOF and BPB patterns, plus one on direct breakout, trend reversal.
Section 6: Trade Management
Two lengthy videos on proper trade management and scratching the trade.
Section 7: Advanced Price Action Reading
Lengthy videos on Big Picture, trading on MCX, live MCX trade examples, Volume and News flow.
Section 8: Trade Examples
Two complete trade example videos.
Section 9: Trading Index options
successful trading of Nifty and Bank Nifty options.
Curriculum of Part-II:
- Learn grading system to spot good trade setups.
- Learn a well-defined risk management and position sizing so that whenever you lose, you lose less and whenever you earn, you earn big.
- Learn how to design a trade plan so that you can handle yourself better psychologically and better deal with different emotional situations.
- Learn how to practice properly on historical data so that you can train your brain for trading.
- Learn how to use Amibroker charting software for trading, how to fetch historical data (you will get access to last 10+years of 1-minute data of Index and stock futures).
- Learn how to prepare and use trading journal
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!